I have high enzyme liver levels ( AST - 77; ALT-72) Doctor sent me for blood tests suspecting " secondary invasive duct Alaska carcinoma of lymph node . I had a double mastectomy in 2012 . I had a CAT SCAN this morning. What should I expect?

It seems like you doctor is suspecting your cancer has come back in some form - in your lymph nodes. Have you had swollen nodes? Where on your body did your cat scan cover? I'm not clear on what "Alaska" means.

Your tests should come back within a week. CT scans can not just detect growths but measure them also and see exactly where they are placed and if they are close to other organs or bones. So your results should be quite detailed if anything is found.