i have incest feeling towards my sister . how i can stop it?

i'm 20 years old and i'm having such feeling since 15. i tried to stop it but it become more after i find porn and some very hot pic of her in her laptop. while she was sleeping i my time tried to feel her body parts, i even put my hand inside her cloths. she caught me when i was doing it to her , but she didn't said any thing. tell me what should i do? or also tell me if she also want to it with me what should i do? also i have habit of too much masturbation, i can't control it, some time it become too much. is it bad to masturbate too much ?

Dear Anon

We're glad you have spoken out about your thoughts and actions regarding your sister. It does take a certain amount of courage to do that .

The first thing you need to do is remove yourself completely from your sister's environment - her home, her activities, her friends and her work/school. If this means moving out, then please do so immediately.

Do not approach your sister in any way, either verbally, physically or make any contact until she is able to get help for what you have done (inappropriate touching) and to be able to feel safe and grounded in her own home. It's pretty likely that she will need therapy and we do need to let you know that what you did is a crime (at least in the US and in most other counties although I suspect you know this). She is a sibling and you have sexually abused her.

It's really, really important to admit what you have done and seek immediate help. I don't know if you can ever stop these feelings - we cannot get inside your head or control how you feel, but you do need to seek professional help.

You do have complete control over your actions, however, and you can stop yourself from staring, touching or making any inappropriate contact with your sister. These actions are yours to stop. But you may need serious therapy to assist you in controlling your compulsions since you said they have been going on for years. 

Your sister likely did not say anything when you touched her inappropriately because she was terrified and shocked. Remember that you are a grown man and men often have more physical power over women.

I can safely say that your sister likely does NOT want any sexual activity with you - this is both morally and legally reprehensible.

Admit this to your sister's parents so that your sister can get the help she needs because she does need it, even if you think she doesn't or think what you did wasn't wrong. It was very wrong. How old is she? Is she a minor?

We encourage you to do this immediately and work on accepting the consequences and getting yourself help. Please stay in contact with us, and again, please remove yourself completely from your sister's environment and admit what you have done.