I have Intussusception and I was wondering when I can ride theme park rides again.

I have 3 small incisions on my belly where they looked thru to see my small intestine. They didn't actually cut anything out they just took a look around. Would it be okay to go to six flags as long as I don't over do it?

I would certainly call your doctor since they are the ones that were performing the procedure on you. We can only provide you information but you should certainly ask your treating physician to be certain.

Good luck,

Okay thank you :)