I have lower backache, which becomes more painful at walking for a distance or climbing up stairs. The pain then radiates to my hip joints, weakening my thigh musles, and to the shoulders, back of the neck ,behind my head and sternum.

This pain goes after resting for a while,about 30 minutes later. I am so disturbed about it, gone for blood checks and all was ok. I did urinalysis,and all is ok. All these have taken 2 weeks, and its getting no better. Is there any hope of getting well soon??

I do hope that you will get better and find relief from this pain. Has your physician ordered scanning tests such as MRI of your spine or an X-ray of your spine and nerve conduction studies? I would you call your physician or make an appointment with a neurologist to have further diagnostic evaluation to determine the cause of your pain.

Osteoarthritis Guide