I have a milky white discharge from my vagina (no smell) its been like this for 2-3weeks. does anyone know what could cause this?

I have had this discharge (no smell) for a few weeks now and its not like a small amount. I thought I had LBL until the other day when I checked. I am 20 and never had anything like this before. I have a 10 month old child and my partner and I are trying for another one but I did a pregnancy test last week and it came back negative. Could I have be testing to early? I can't really go off pregnancy symptoms because I never had any with my 1st child and I havn't had a period in about 4 months

Thank you for your question! 

What do you mean by LBL? Bladder leakage?

Your discharge could be normal discharge since it's not foul smelling or yellow/green. That would be a sign of infection. 

You could also have a yeast infection. Are you itchy at all? A checkup at the doctors can let you know if you have an infection like this. 

Some women have heavy discharge around ovulation; some have discharge daily. A change in hormones can also increase or decrease discharge. 

Read more here:

You can test for pregnancy 12-14 days after you have unprotected sex. 

I hope this helps! 

Hi Susan,

Yes light bladder and no I have no other symptoms apart from the discharge. No smell. No itching or redness and I have never before in my life ever had heavy discharge around my ovulation time or any discharge to be honest that's why I'm a little concerned.

Hi again Anon! 

The only thing I can suggest to you is to see a doctor. A quick swab will let you know if this is an infection. If not, then you should have no cause for concern although testing for pregnancy is a good idea if you have not been using protection.