I have missed a period and had 3 urine, pregnancy tests all negative and also a blood test negative.

Im very bloated and have a period like feeling. As I have had 3 pregnancies before I know how they feel. Could my blood test be wronge?
Im breastfeeding also, I usually get my period around the 6th its now the 11th and still nothing, just very bloated.

Please help if you can!

The most important piece of information is missing: when did you take these pregnancy tests? If it was after your missed period, then the results would be accurate.

If your tests were taken after your period was expected, the most likely answer is that you have missed your period because you are breastfeeding, which can cause your cycle to be a little irregular.

How long have you been breastfeeding, and how frequently do you breastfeed? How long have you been having periods since after your baby was born?

Anonymous (reply to Alison Beaver)

All tests, including blood test were done after my period were due. I went to the hospital last night to get some answers. Again pregnancy test negative, but an infection was found. My 9 month old baby feeds so so often. To a point sometimes where she'll be in bed with me on the breast all night.
Could the infection and late period be coincidence?!