I have never had a sex drive,why? My husband and i occasionally have great sex but it could take it or leave it. We have been married 20 yrs and i have never came on to him, ever.

By Anonymous February 24, 2012 - 1:18pm

There could be many reasons for your lack of libido. You may have a hormonal imbalance or just may have a naturally low libido. Have you always been this way - even before marriage?

For reasons on low libido, click here: http://www.empowher.com/sexual-well-being/content/top-ten-reasons-low-li...

Do any of these reasons strike home, Anon?

Yes always. I was 23 when i got married and a virgin. Never really thought about sex. It has caused some major issues in my marriage.