Q: 

i have never reached orgasm or climaxed during intercourse what must i do?

By March 26, 2010 - 8:38am

Thanks a lot! I hope, your advice will help and I`ll let you know about the result. But speaking about consulting a doctor, in my country it is not so usual to come to a gynecologist and say "I can`t orgasm during intercourse", so maybe we`ll try to solve this problem ourself. If not, I`ll consult a sexual therapist.

Hi Maygirl,
It's no secret that for some women, orgasm during intercourse can take some time to achieve. If you have any physical or emotional barriers in play it makes it even harder. A visit with your gynecologist can help you figure it all out, or recommend a sex therapist to help you figure out any possible emotional barriers.
If you think it may be that you just need more time with your partner that will do the trick, then just focus on relaxing when in the act, try different positions to see if one is better for you, and communicate to your partner what feels good, or if there is anything he can do to help you "get there." Make it less work, more fun. Additionally, women who masterbate and can reach orgasm that way may find it easier to achieve orgasm with their man. Knowing yourself is key (I think that's what Missy was trying to say).
Here is an article I wrote on anorgasmia that may help shed some light or give ideas on how to get on top of this problem:
http://www.empowher.com/female-sexual-dysfunction/content/cant-orgasm-anorgasmia-advocacy-sheet
Good luck, and let us know how you are doing.

Yes, that`s ok, but what shall we do to climax during the intercourse? Are there any ways to make it possible?

(reply to Maygirl)

I am not sure what type of information you are looking for, can you be more specific?

Women have orgasms during sex in many different ways, including manually stimulating the clitoris while the man's penis is inside her vagina. Either her partner or she can manually stimulate the clitoris. You can also use his penis (some men find this too sensitive!) to stimulate your clitoris before/after intercourse, or use a vibrator or other sex toy during intercourse.

Anonymous

Hi gelove,

Thank you for your question. A woman learning to orgasm or climax is very different then men and I will do my best to try and help you understand how we work so you can experience the feeling.

First of all, the common misconception is that women will climax while the men's penis is entering the vagina. Although there is a g-spot which in side the vagina, but this is hard to accomplish and I am just merely mentioning this and moving on.

Second, a woman's clitoris is the money maker here. Once you are sexually aroused, your clitoris becomes very sensitive. If your partner is not familiar with the sensitivity of the clitoris, you can both learn. The important thing to learn is, you or or partner must manipulate this area. Be sure it is lubricated. Understand that manipulation of this area, should be soft and not hard. If you manipulate too hard, this will cause a numb feeling and it will be harder for you to climax. Once you know your body and you feel differently in that area, keep going. You will be amazed with the results.

I hope this helps you better understand how to reach climax. Men and women experience climax very differently. A piece of advice, try this yourself too. Once you understand the mechanics which makes you climax, you will never forget. Don't give up either, keep going until it works.

Let me know if this helps you. Keep us updated.

Female Sexual Dysfunction

Female Sexual Dysfunction Guide