I have "normal" period for two days and then the third day is just kind of spotty. Is it normal?

Hi,
(I am 18 and a virgin so sex isn't the issue...)
When I have my period, it's just two days of normal flow and then one day of light flow and it's kind of spotty. Is it normal? Like, a two day cycle since the third day isn't actually bleeding alot? Should I be worried?

Our periods can be different sometimes - generally due to hormonal fluctuations. A "normal" period is considered anywhere from 3-7 days or so, so this isn't anything that should cause concern.

My period came on its due date, midnight 19th of this month which makes it the 20th. Lasted with heavy flow till today, that is the 22nd, and now since the afternoon,( it's evening here now) I've been feeling like there is discharge but there is actually not. It has just stopped. Could this be normal? I engaged in fingering with my bf on the 5th this month

Sounds like a light but normal period. Fingering does not affect the menstrual cycle.

Thank you. Could this by any chance be IB? I have been stressed out since I've heard sperm on fingers could lead to pregnancy.

For that to happen, a man would have to deliberately place live sperm on a finger and carefully insert it up a vagina. You'd know (I hope) if this happened unless you were not aware of your surroundings.

You had your period so you can't be pregnant. I think you can relax. :)