i have not had my period yet i have took a home pregnancy test and it came out negative and im have sharp pain in my lower right abdomine i leave for the army nov 14 and i really need to know whats wrong?

i really need to know what is wrong before i leave my breast do hurt and i have be having pre-period cramps but i have yet to have a menstral cycle but as i said i took a pregnancy test it was negative but the pain in my abdomine is excrutiating pain. can some one please tell me whats wrong?

If your pain is excruciating, you need to see a doctor straight away. You may have a problem with your appendix, gall bladder, pancreas or some other condition that needs immediate care.

While it does not seem like you could be pregnant, due to the negative test, if you are pregnant, it could be an ectopic pregnancy that needs to be seen to immediately. You could also have a rupturing cycst.

Please contact your doctor straight away and keep us updated.