I have only one fallopian cube

On the 31st of June I was on the period and on the 17th of July I am in the period but it takes only one day I just wanted to know I can be pregnant I am 37 years old

Hi my name is violet on the 18th of may doctor remove one of my fallopian cube because it was damaged the ather one it was closed doctor open it, on the 31st of May I got my period it takes 4 days, then on the 17th of June my period takes only one day and it was a light blood since today is 26th of June i didn't see it again please help me

Hi Violet

Are you trying for pregnancy?

Your "period" on June 17 was only a couple of weeks after your late May/early June period so since it's was just a light bleed over a day, it may have been implantation bleeding. Are you having unprotected sex?

Since your next period is not arriving, take a pregnancy test.

You're right, it only takes one time (and one tube) to get pregnant even though it can take longer with only one tube.

Your dates are off, you said you had periods June 31st and then July - it's June 18th today.

It starts getting harder to become pregnant in our later 30s but the vast majority of my friends had their last child at nearly 40 so it's certainly possible.