I have an ovarian cyst/fibroid. Are there any natural remedies for this?

By Anonymous November 3, 2011 - 8:54am

Dear Anon

There are many remedies and "miracle cures" out there that don't offer any real information unless money changes hands so my information for you is limited, unfortunately.

The good news is that most ovarian cysts go away on their own and small cysts can't even be felt by most women. In fact, many women don't even know they have cysts in the first place. But the natural methods (birth control often helps but obviously this isn't "natural") that I have read about include

A heating pad to the pelvic region
Herbal teas
Unprocessed foods (only)
Limited soy intake

Anon, are you in pain with your cysts? Have you tried any natural methods so far?

For more on ovarian cysts, click here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/ovarian-cysts

I had uterine fibroids removed in 2003. Then about 3 years ago i started to have some pelvic pain which turned out to be fiboids (again!) this time with a cyst (or so it appears on the ultrasound). I really don't want to do any more surgeries unless absolutely necessary.

I still get pain sometimes but mostly a dull ache on a more regular basis and my stomach looks like i am 2 months pregnant, but no other symptoms.

Ovarian Cysts

Ovarian Cysts Guide