I have a pain on the left side of my chest and my breasts are stinging and tingling?

By Anonymous February 2, 2011 - 1:11pm

If you are having chest pain on your left side then you need to place a 911 call or call a doctor. Leaving breast pain aside just for now, chest pain on the left side can indicate that something is happening to your heart. Women can have certain symptoms like this for a few days before having a heart attack. I don't say this to scare you, just to make it known.

What kind of pain is this chest pain? How long has it been going on? Please don't wait any longer, we can discuss the breast tingling another time (and I will be happy to do that) but your focus needs to be on this chest pain, especially left-sided chest pain. Will you call your doctor and then let us know (when you have time) how things go? I think this is the most important thing right now.

Please keep us updated,

Breast Conditions

Breast Conditions Guide