I have pain in my breasts and feels very heavy as well. i recently had a hysterectomy done...and i'm only 31! what can be the reason?

Thank you very much for your question and welcome to Empowher!

Breast pain is not uncommon after a hysterectomy. Did you have a full or partial hysterectomy? I'm thinking it was a partial but please let me know.

Why did you need a hysterectomy, and at such a young age?

This pain is more than likely due to hormonal changes in your body. Your breasts are feeling very heavy because more than likely you are swelling up another half to a full cup size.

Are you taking any kind of medication after your hysterectomy (meaning a hormone replacement)?
Have you spoken to your doctor about this?
Please fill me in a little, I'd love to help you a little more!

Additionally, please check out our Hysterectomy page here : http://www.empowher.com/media/reference/hysterectomy

I look forward to hearing from you!

Ok so what would an opinion be here. I had a partial almost 8 years ago and mine still hurt and feel heavy. Don't want to go into my 30s putting up with this anymore. Doctors just tell me its nothing to worry about.

Breast Pain

Breast Pain Guide