i have pain in my right leg that comes and goes in waves it has only been after bumping my leg into a desk a week ago im 26 and male

By June 11, 2010 - 6:50pm

i also have the same pain in my right foot which has been on and off for over a year now i prob should have it checked out yes

Hi waylon83

While it's unusual to have the same pain in two legs, one for no apparent reason and one for a known injury - you should go to get an evaluation, as you mentioned.

You may have nerve damage, torn ligaments or other muscle injury (or possibly a fracture) that is not healing. Do make an appointment and let us know the results. Can you do that?