I have pain in my upper arms.

At first I thought since I gained weight my upper right arm must be rubbing against my wire bra but it was only my right arm and not my left. Then I noticed when I didn't wear the wire bra I still had pain. Now here I am 6-8 month and my upper left arm had begun to hurt. I do not have any lumps that I can feel but it's in constant pain.

Thank you for reaching out to EmpowHER with your concerns.

Are you right-handed? If so, your arm may hurt due to over-use. Do you play a sport like tennis that is demanding in the right arm? Or perform a job that requires repetitive motion?

Do you recall hurting your upper arm at any time? A tendon or muscle strain?

You will need to see a doctor for an evaluation to see what's wrong. You may need a scan. Unfortunately all we can do is give possibilities as to what may be wrong - an exam and testing is required for a diagnosis.

Muscle Injuries

Muscle Injuries Guide