i have pelivic pain since i have miscarraig before 3 month and i fell preshor on my bllader

when i need to go pee i start feel pain under my belly and i have pelvic pain all the time

Dear Anon

I'm so sorry you experienced a miscarriage; I hope you are coping well now, at least from an emotional standpoint.

Physically, it appears you're in a lot of pain and I think your best course of action is to see a doctor straight away. You may have some kind of infection that needs a course of medication to clear up or another condition that you're unaware of.

Visit our miscarriage page here : http://www.empowher.com/condition/miscarriage

Did you have a D and C after your miscarriage?