I have problems in concentration

I am 43 years old. Have been taking Zoloft for depression for 8 years now with great improvement until the last year or so. I have currently increased my dose to 150gm but I am still having problems in thinking straight, have no concentration and I seem to be very withdrawn. I have no idea if Zoloft is the right medication after all these years. Maybe it is completely un related , could it be hormonal?

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Some people do experience loss of concentration, while on Zoloft.  But, many other things such as menopause can also cause these symptoms. It's important to let your doctor know how you feel, he will help you in finding the right treatment. 

Depression Guide