I have a question regarding the lymphatic system/lymph nodes

Hi, I have a questiion to ask regarding the lymphatic system. I've been experiencing severe under arm and breast pain and my doctor told me that my under arm is infected and he gave me antibiotics until I felt better. I'm only 27 years old and it's been more than 5 months that I'm experiencing this problem and I'm actually in process of getting this matter solved. I know the lymph nodes under the arms can get swollen and they get infected and my doctor doesn't always see it being infected but from such pain I only feel better by antibiotics.

I want to ask something about this that is related to the lymphatic system. I have back problem and since I experience breast pain do you think is okay and safe to go for a back and breast massage?
I was only actually thinking of back massage because I thought it might not be safe for breasts. I want to know if I do only back massage can it give any harm to the lymphatic system and cause any clog to anything? I'm asking this because I get underarm pain which I'm afraid it harms my lymphatic system, this is my main worry and I really do need a back massage because I have back problem which is called scoliosis.
I thought of asking my doctor but he's an oncologist and I don't know why I feel weird and embarrassed asking him this.
Please let me know more about this soon.

Thanks for your reply. I see okay. I was asking this because I was reading about something that if you have any kind of massage it can give some kinds of bad effect to the lymphatic system and that's why I wanted to be sure about this. So I guess I will go to a spa and have a back massage. I really do need one. Ahhhhhhhh.

Have you considered seeing a chiropractor? They focus on joints and muscles by aligning your body. Most chiropractors also have massage therapists which will determine if it's safe for you to get massages. Honestly, I don't think you'll have a problem getting massages to help you feel better as it won't affect your breasts.

Best wishes,

Scoliosis Guide