I have recurring severe itching inside & out for months, also very itchy rashes in various areas, presently severe on the upper side of my right hip. I also have severe itching & rash in the genital area.

I have been to my internist & a dermatologist and have been given various creams which don't help much. They don't seem to know what the problem is. HELP!

Thanks for your post.

I will assume an STD has been ruled out, as well as a skin infection?

Do you have any other symptoms at all? Some auto-immune conditions cause rashes, like Lupus.

Do you play sports? Heavy sweating can cause rashes around the hip, belly or groin area.

I'd like you to take a look at our skin rash page where there are lots of options as to what may be happening. Will you take a look and let us know if you see something that might be of interest to you?

We hope to hear back from you!

Skin Rash

Skin Rash Guide