I have redness on my nose, my cheeks and my chin. Could I have rosacea?

My face has a lot of red coloring and marks on it. I'm not sure what it is exactly. Could this be from rosacea or is it another skin condition?

Hi Kelly McCarthy,

Welcome to EmpowHER. Signs and symptoms of Rosacea are redness on the cheeks, nose, chin or forehead. Small visible blood vessels on the face, bumps or pimples on the face, watery and or irritated eyes. Treating Rosacea is important before signs and symptoms become increasingly severe.

Hope this helps?