I have regular menstruation but I just experience twice to have period this month.

By Anonymous February 25, 2016 - 4:58am

I'm 20yrs old. Me and my boyfriend had sex last Jan 31 then I got my period Feb 4 then I got my period again Feb 22. Feb 22 i got spotting dark brown then feb 23-24 my period have alot of blood clots, heavy bleeding in 2 days. We didnt use contraceptives. I used pregnancy test but it's negative. I'm always stress and overthinking everything happening to me.

It sounds like you got an early heavy period - this can happen from time to time (pregnancy is not an issue for you).

There are several explanations and you can read them here: