I have right inguinal Pain after a hysterectomy/ pelvic mesh /appendectomy in 2012

I've had this dull ache since my surgury but it is constant now and very painful. Any ideas?

I suggest you see the doctor or surgeon who conducted your surgery.

You may have nerve pain or some kind of damage from the surgeries that is getting worse with time.

I also suggest you have your mesh evaluated. There have been tens of thousands of complaints about meshes due to erosion, or that the mesh perforated (pierced) other organs. This may also be what is going on. Please schedule an appointment as soon as possible.

Thank you for responding. I will make that appointment. Debi