ask: I have scares on my face from acne brown skin what is the best medication to take it away ?

By Memyselfni February 11, 2011 - 11:21pm

Anita Leslie

I have had Acne in the past and still have breakouts today.
However, I found that using some of the acne products keep the skin really clean and clear of part of the culprit, which is "Dead Skin".
You need to make sure that you keep all of the dead skin off of the surface so you can really keep the true clean skin clear. I have a Scrubber, like Clairisonic, but cheaper, and it keeps your skin like a baby's bottom. Then the acne products with Salicylic Acid and Benzoyl Peroxide will keep your skin really clean and clear of dead skin and then will keep acne under control as well. Then use a product that has a Lightening product to lighten the dark spots from the old acne marks. I have been researching products and using some that have worked well. Check out some that have been working here:

I have ance really bad i break out with bumps then i squeeze it for it to pop and it swells bad. I really need something. I have went to the dermatologist 2 time back in 2008 i thank. The antibotic hey gave me made my head hurt, then i went back again he tried me on sum more i jus couldnt take them. I have alot of black spots in my face. I have it on my aarms, back and chest

Hi memyselfni,

Let us see if we have an expert in this field who could better answer your question. Do you have a dermatologist? Or are you looking for something over the counter?

Acne Guide

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :