Skin Tags

Skin Tags Guide

ask: I have a skin tag that has changed colors over night. Should I worry?

By Frances Johnson Jameson

I have had the skin tag for over two years. It was fleshy colored until this morning. It is located under my arm but my bra or clothing has never bothered it. I went to get in the shower this morning and it is bright red. I do have an appointment (not related) this Wednesday and will ask my Dr. about it at that time. Just wondering if this is normal.

Anonymous

Hi Frances,

Skin tags should not change colors so this is not normal. Going to your doctor is the best thing you can do and if there are any issues, they are easily removed. I hope this helps and your doing the right thing.

Good luck,

Missie