I have splitting of the labia minora and labia majora, swollen and red an sore

By April 6, 2010 - 10:01am

Dear Queenie

We only have information from you in the title - can you please give us some details in the body of ASK format? Thank you!

In the meantime, it would appear you may have some kind of injury to your genital region, or an infection. Do you recall being injured in any way? Have you had recent unprotected sex or do you have a new partner?

Please give us some more information - we'd love to help you further!

I been having none frequent sex with my fiance for the past 3 years. He is the only person that I've experienced sexual activity with. And about 10 months ago I encountered extreme swollness in the vaginal area, specially the labia minor almost every time we have sex. Im getting worried.....

Your condition seems very painful and you need to contact a doctor about this. Please do so and let us know how it goes.