i have three questions please somone help me to find the answer?

By May 3, 2015 - 4:07am

My last period was on April 4 th 2015. I had intercourse with my bf on 20 th april. I took protinour 2 tablet after two hours from intercourse. After we had sex i saw some thick white vaginal liquid. My period date was ment to be on 1 st may. I didn't got my period yet. Now i can see some liquid near vagina that it has no colour. When should i take a pregnancy test? Am i pregnant?
We re planning to have sex again in 15 th may. Is it good to have sex so soon and weather is it ok to have postinor 2 tablet after having sex again?

And also i did nt bleed at my first sex date on 20 th april. And im sure i didn't break my hymen? And what should i do not to break my hymen at the next date of intercourse?
Someone please reply to these questions so deeply and so soon? And also like to have some private advice?

Thanks for your reply

Hi Nick88

We have helped you several times on this topic so this will be our last try to help you to understand what's going on. 

Firstly, as we have said before, taking Postinor can cause periods to be delayed. If you want to know if you are pregnant, you need to take a test. Nobody can tell you over the internet if you are pregnant. 

Vaginal fluids after sex are a combination of your own fluids and sperm. This is normal. Other fluids throughout the month are normal. 

When the hymen breaks, you don't necessarily bleed. There is nothing specific you can do to break or not break your hymen. Your hymen is not an indicator of virginity. You're not a virgin so it doesn't make a difference. If you're trying to hide your lack of virginity, that is a moral decision that is up to you. 

You can have sex as often as you like, there is not need to take a break. 

Postinor is not to be taken everytime you have sex - it's for emergencies only.  It will continue to make your cycle irregular if you take it so no, do not take it - use condoms instead.  They are 99% effective, like the Pill, and more effective that emergency contracdeption. If you are planning sex, then it's not an emergency situation. 

Your questions have been answered full, several times, in the Community so will not be answered in private. We answer questions only once. 

Take care.