Wellness

ask: I have trouble saying no when it comes to helping others. Sometimes I overextend myself and end up feeling stressed out and resentful. I know I have to shorten my list but I work with those in the mental health community.

By Kawena42n81

They usually donʻt have big budgets or a large group of volunteers so I do what I can but I canʻt do it all. Iʻd like to set up a website locally that works like a catch-all, this site is a good model. So my question is, how to I motivate others to pitch in?

JackieBro

During this time of year, it can feel very difficult to say no.

Anonymous

Hi Kawena42n81 

You need to ask your local hospitals or clinics, they might be able to help.

Best of luck!

What do you think is the most important health test for women?: