I have unstable periods, could I be pregnant if he dropped a bit "inside"

By August 28, 2015 - 1:46am

Hello everyone... I'm a bit shy of talking about it, but I feel like I am going crazy...
Well, the situation is: me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex in an unusual place. I trust him and know he is quite experienced. It was our third intercourse (Due to various reasons we only started having sex after two months of dating).
Well, during our" that" intercourse (yesterday evening), he dropped a little bit of semen in me, while pulling it out. I didn't drink postinor because two weeks ago a condom popped (I know, we are not the lucky ones), and I drank the pill then. I don't want to drink it again because my period is unstable and unpredictable even without pills and I'm afraid for my health (After I drank it, I had been bleeding for several days, even though my period ended few days before it).

So, my cycle is 30 days in average and the last period started on August the 7th and ended on 13th. What are my chances of being pregnant? It was a little drop and more to that we had sex in the morning (it was our second intercourse, before that we haven't had sex for two weeks since the first one)
Please help, I don't know what to do!

Hi Jen!

Unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy. Taking emergency contraception is up to you. Based on the time of the month, your risk seems less but there are no guarantees.

You're going to have to be more careful - use condoms every time or get yourself on the birth control pill.