I have a very bad yellow&smelling discharge&its been a while now I have it.I would like to know that will it be possible for it to get treated if I go to the doctor?

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Any change in the balance of normal bacteria in the vagina can affect the smell, colour, or texture of the discharge. These are a few of the things that can upset that balance: Antibiotic or steroid use, Bacterial vaginosis, which is a bacterial infection that’s not sexually transmitted, but more common in women who have multiple sexual partners, Birth control pills, Cervical cancer, Chlamydia or gonorrhoea, scented soaps or lotions, yeast infection and many other.  It’s definitely important to be seen by your OBGYN to know what can be causing these symptoms.