Q: 

I haven't got my periods my date was 11 may

My last periods were on 11th april and today is 17th may I haven't got my periods. This very 1st time I have missed my periods date in this period I haven't had a physical relationship but before 11th April I had a sex and got my periods so what can be the reason for missing the date..

Guide

Welcome to EmpowHER. Thank you for reaching out to our community for a reason why you have not gotten your period. However, the best person to answer that question is your personal physician.

If you had a period following intercourse and have not had unprotected sex since then, pregnancy is not the reason.

The menstrual cycle is regulated by a precise balance of hormones. Any upset can cause a change.

Hormonal changes during perimenopause, prolonged emotional stress, significant weight gain or weight loss, illness and travel can all effect the menstrual cycle.

Regards,