I took plan B last month because the rubber ripped so i took Plan B withing the suggested hours...i took it like 2 hrs right after...i got my period as it said i would...now its been a month TODAY since i last got my period...i feel cramping and my breasts hurt but my period isnt here???whats going on help me!!! :[ IM SCARED

Thanks for your question and for finding EmpowHER.

Firstly - deep breath! Stress will not help (although I know it's easier said that done).

You are not technically late for your period and your symptoms sounds like PMS. Give yourself another few days, it sounds like your period is about to come. The irony about your symptoms is that both pregnancy and PMS signs are both so similar.

Bear in mind that Plan B is only about 70% effective so if your period is not here in another week, take a test.Or take one now just to ease your mind! But as of now, I would not worry too much.

Will you update us?