I haven't gotten my period yet!!

By May 19, 2015 - 4:35am

Last month I Got My period On April 15-20. I had sex with my boyfriend on the 26 twice. The first time, I made sure he wore a condom and the second time, I didn't see. It's may 19 and I still haven't gotten my period. I been thinking about this so I'm so worried. i think i have irregular period since I get it sometimes in the beginning then it switches to the end, etc. I'm still a teen (17) idk what to do. Am I pregnant? !

Hi lovely_ mel

A pregnancy test will let you know.

I already took one and It came out negative and I haven't gotten any symptoms saying I'm pregnant. But I have been peeing a lot more now but that's it.

HERWriter Guide (reply to lovelymel_16)

Hi again! 

Since your test is negative then you're not likely to be pregnant. Since your cycle is irregular, that's probably why you are late. 

If you don't even know if your boyfriend is wearing a condom or not, you are risking pregnancy.  Be responsible for your own sexual activity and take care of yourself. 

Thanks and yeah I know. Like for the first time we did it, he did put a condom and I made sure of it but I didn't really notice if he did the second time and I honestly was scared if the reason I haven't gotten my period was because I'm pregnant or because since my cycle is irregular. I honestly thought it could be about me being irregular but then I was like but it's been 35 days now and nothing. But I guess Ill wait