I haven't had my period yet. .??

I am 20 years old. I never had regular periods. Just in the last two months they started to regulate. But I messed around with my fiance and never had sex but people say sperm travels? He put oit on my stomach. We cleaned it and I had a tampon on. I'm scared. I'm also getting married in 2 months and my mom have me two weeks to move out. Can it be stress?

You're not pregnant from sperm on your stomach, it cannot possibly get down to your genitals and inside your vagina to cause pregnancy.
You have a long history of irregularity and stress can certainly be a factor. I'm sure your period will be along when it's ready.