I haven't had sex since September 20th on October 5th I got a heavy period on November I only had brown light discharge

And now I'm on my period week and I'm supposed to get my period today but no sign of getting it. I feel cramps only. I'm on the pill called Necon 1/35 never missed a pill always on top of it. Could I be pregnant ?even though I haven't had sex since September

Thanks for your post.

Pregnancy is highly unlikely as you've had a period since and you are fully protected. You are cramping and your period is due so give it a couple of days, I'm sure it'll show up.