I just came on two weeks ago and I am on my period again not having no pain

By Anonymous March 4, 2015 - 6:15am

Welcome to EmpowHER and thank you for coming to us with your concern.

Is this the first time this has happened? How old are you? Is the bleeding that you are currently having a normal period flow or spotting?

If you are in your late 40s or early 50s, perimenopause could be the reason you are having a period again. During perimenopause, estrogen and progesterone levels fluctuate and cause the menstrual cycle to become irregular.