I just started taking my birth control pill and im bleeding heavy and just made it to the third color in my pill pack ,is that something to worry about and i been bleeding for a while now

Some women bleed while on the Pill or for the first few months on the pill. Sometimes the bleeding stops but sometimes it turns out it's the wrong method of birth control for that woman.

We have an article that explains why this happens that I think will really help you:

So heavy bleeding is nothing to worry about?

It may be a side effect of your pill, but if you have further concerns, please consult your doctor.