I keep having night sweats. It is miserable to have more than one in a single night. I've tried herbal supplements but most of them trigger migraines for me. I do not want to use HRT. What else is there to help?

I am sorry you are going through such a difficult menopause. Many women do, while others have it over and done with in a year or two. 

Some women preferred natural remedies instead of taking HRT. Supplements such as black cohosh is believed to have similarities to seratonin in the brain. Controlling hot flashes and depression. Vitamin D, promotes healthy bone renewal, normal cell growth and hormonal balance. Some other's find acupuncture and yoga to alleviate the symptoms of menopause. I believe there are many natural alternatives, that can help alleviate the symptoms of menopause without the use of HRT. 

Here are some links for you:

These links offer great advice for natural ways to cope with menopause. 

Anon, would you consider bio identical HRT or are you looking for other methods only?
I hope the above information and links help you. Let me know! 

Hi Susan,
Thanks for your response. I do yoga often, eat well, and cannot take black cohosh. I have exercised regularly my whole life. I have tried the black cohosh, but I get migraines triggered from it.Exercise does help me, but I am so frustrated by the not knowing what kind of night I will have. I don't know anything about bio identical HRT. Does that have any links to cancer?
By the way my name on this site is WSR. I did not realize I did not put my name. Looking forward to getting more info from you and others...thanks :)

HERWriter Guide (reply to WSR)

Thanks for getting back to us! 

Here's information in bioidentical hormones. I'm not pushing them on you by any means, just giving you information:

Menopause Guide