Arthritis

Arthritis Guide

ask: I keep having pain & swelling/tightness in both of my hands. I can barely move my hands some days, my drs. keep ignoring it. What could it be?

By kimjohnsonavon

My hands ache all the time. It even makes my wrists hurt. To get my fingers to get relief or be able to move (and relief isn't long) I have to crack my knuckles, they get that tight. No one seems to care, so I just keep taking Tylenol. Doesn't do to much any more... Help :(

I am sorry that have doctors who are ignoring your symptoms.

Have you been to a hand specialist, who will be able to listen to your symptoms, suggest testing and/or diagnostic screenings, and provide treatment options?

Do you have any arthritis or other joint-related conditions in your family?
Did you have an injury or other muscle-related condition that you can associate with your hand?