I last had my periods in may 8 and they were regular ,i ve been sexually active since then,my breasts are sore and havent had any changes on my tummy yet,i did hpt but the lines were different the other was light while the other one had a dark border

By July 24, 2014 - 12:37am

Hi Sthembiso

Thank you for your question and welcome! 

If you have not had a period since May and you have been having unprotected with a positive pregnancy result then you are pregnant. 

The two lines on your test are not supposed to match - one line is often lighter than the other. If you like, take a digital test that will say "pregnant" or "not pregnant" instead of lines but it does appear that you are pregnant. 

Thanks Susan!