ask: I love him, but don't trust him anymore

My husband and I have been married 3 1/2 years. During this time, we have struggled with many issues. I love him dearly, and feel a connection that I have never felt. I just don't know what to do right now tho. Over the past 2 years, he had been angry all the time, and the fact that we did not have sex much increased the anger I fear. He would come home 'in a mood' and take it out on my self and my daughter. Not physically, but emotionally. I found out that he was having an emotional affair with someone at work, trading porn, writing pornographic stories, etc. When looking at the phone bill I found that in one day they had traded 300 texts. I asked that they do not continue, and he agreed, saying she meant nothing. Then I found out he was using other means to continue this affair. There were other involvements at that time as well. We split up for a few months and during this time I saw a major change and a new respect for me. We got back together. Now, he has a lot of female friends that he texts, calls, facebooks, etc. He has one in particular that calls and texts him 24/7. He says she is only his friend. There is more, but the basic problem is this - he keeps his facebook, email accounts secret, I believe he has put a privacy thing on his facebook so I can only see certain messages. his phone is always with him, he deletes all the history on the computer he uses. I found a common number that was on his cell phone many, many times and called it. It was a female, but when I approached him about it, he said it was a friend and the female that answered must be his wife/girlfriend. He was angry with me, and said I didn't want him to have any friends. I try not to get jealous (and yes my self esteem is in the gutter right now), but between the porn, the girls at work, the way he taunts me with telling me how this person is dressed and that person is dressed, and his phone ringing with texts all the time, I am getting very, very stressed over this. I do not have sex with him, because I am not interested in it right now. It is not out of being mean, but having sex is something I do when I feel secure and happy, otherwise, I can get B.O.B. out and not deal with the drama.
I know this is a lot of stuff. But, am I right to be concerned or am I over reacting???

My husband has been cheating on our marriage yet I though he was been deceived by his mom. Unknown to me that he has been a womaniser. When I contact sunlight, the goddess told me about this I doubted. Then she asked me where is he? I told her, he's about to be going to a meeting that was 9months ago. Because he told me meeting because of sunlight words I tried to ask him the kinda meeting he was going but he never tell me nothing. Then goddess sunlight told me what to do to find out the truth. After he left, with his car that night, I also took my car then I followed him he didn't know because he never thought I could do something crazy like that. When he get to the hotel he packed the car and went inside. I have a spear key for his car so also he has mine that night, I also, drove in then I packed my car in the hotel and drive his car home. The next morning he came and I asked him. Honey where is your car? then he told me was attacked and was serious beaten by arm robbers I looked at him with tears he thought I felt sorry for the story he just told me then, he kissed me and said at least I still live it's okay. Then I deep my hands in my pocket and brought out his the spear key and I took him to the back of the house where I packed his car. When he saw the car he was confuse then I called my younger sister to drive me car home from the hotel. When she drove in with my car he was so surprised that the car he saw last night was mine. Just as the goddess said. I did everything and it was more like a dream. I never really believe that my husband has been cheating, all I thought about was, maybe it's the mom deceiving him. That morning I angrily went into my room and mailed mother sunlight everything that happened she laughed. Then I ask how I can forgive him because I don't feel like and because of my children if I just tell him that, he is forgiven he might play another drama on me. Then goddess sunlight now cast a spell and told me some spiritual words to say and told me somethings I need to do. She told me not to look at the mirror once I am done. I should just go and meet my husband. Then did everything she instructed me to do. Once I he sees me, he was moved by the beauty he sees in me then he knee down and said, you are so beautiful. normally my husband has never told me that ever since I gave birth but today the powers and the charms of sunlight that has cleaned him he swore never to live me alone again. He was fully charmed. And he was changed to my satisfaction. Then Right in my eyes I fall inlove with mother sunlight because of her powers and truthfulness. I've never see someone like her in my whole entire life. She is compassionate, kind, merciful and she is so caring and loving. Pls join me brethren in praise. If you however need her email please here it is. She is indeed a mother to the whole world she is truly a queen goddess of durga mother of the universe.

My husband of 14 years walked out on me and the kids. He was working on an Island for 2 years while I lived on a next one with the kids. He was a loving father and husband. He changed without me seeing it. He admitted to one affair and I found out about a next one. I became depressed to the point of suicide. I cried all day and night, until a meet a man a great spell caster online call doctor ebolo, he assured me that he will help me get my husband back in 48 hours so i believe in him and do exactly what he ask me, i am happy that my husband have come home to pleased for forgiveness and promise to love me with all his life, all that to the great doctor, you can reach him on his email

Hi There, I'm so so so confused! In August
2014, I found out my husband was cheating on me with my ex ex best friend despite sooo many denials and promises that he wanted me. A polygraph confirmed my suspicion.After several months, promises not to talk to the opposite sex online, and trying to rebuild trust, I found out he messaged his ex, telling her he'd be an hour away from her for a work related trip. What should I do? We've been reading a marriage book, and he even supposedly told a another female (his boss) that they shouldn't go out for lunch solo. HELP! :(

Omg I am so going through that now, dunno what to do.

Sadly im going through the same thing. I've been with this man 4 years not living together had a few issues but of coarse I forgave him. Recently got married and I left my family, my job everything to move in with him in a different state. I've seen small signs and of coarse he has an excuse for everything and I prefer to trust his word than go through his phone but these signs pushed my to it I broke in to both his old and new phone and read to multiple conversations with females. He tells them he lives on base others that's he lives off base with a room mate. Some seem friendly and a few "emotional" relationships I would consider and I was so blown away because I've sacrificed so much and he plays this jealous spouse with me but it's obviously a cover up for him. But the thing is I've had one X that I remained friends with and eventually had to cut off because those weren't his intentions but my husband refuses to let that go that's always his come back. But prior to reading his messages I researched how to approach a cheating husband and it all went out that window when I was looking through his phone the other night I texted every females our wedding picture and just them know he's married and then I slapped the shit out of his to wake his up and 3 in the morning. My marriage is still fresh and now I know what he thinks marriage really is but once again the excuses come he's do anything for me he loves me they mean nothing the things I say to them I never fall threw I just say it to say it and I beleve that because he lives about stupid shit but his intentions are what really hurts me whether you acted it or not. So now I feel just emotionally drained and I feel trapped because I have a job here and I'm going to school when in reality all I want to do is leave and let him come home to and empty house literally because I did all the shopping and he's paying me back... Question is should I keep trying, try to build back the trust again or leave him when the semester ends? I'm ashamed to tell anyone what I'm going through honestly so I like that this is anonymous

I lived this way for 13 years trust me it's not worth it! They don't change. Empty promises from them they will!

It is not easy living with someone you don't trust. It is very unhealthy to think that he went to someone else imagine,everyday he is late and telling you he worked overtime and you knowing its not true. One can never build a home with anger and resentment. its terrible, I mean your man cant be glued to his phone in your presence it shows total resentment towards you. Its like he doesn't see you anymore , like you are invisible...or nothing your say will interest him.

You can never change a man only God can or he himself can change.if you stay accept him as he is and don't complain. I know its not easy as we women live hoping each day that things will change. A grown up man will never change.never.

I'm kind of going through the same stuff. My bf always goes on private browsing. I was trying to find something I looked up a few hours ago 'n' went scrolling through the history 'n' found some porn thing which we had some agreements about. Since.. losing trust in him... everything makes me paranoid. It's like... physically/mentally I feel like being with him is like being in the middle of a war. He has flirty txts with one of his female friends. I dunno...sometimes I wish I could just erase everything.. I feel so numb. I hope things get better with you <3 I'm sorry your going through this bullshit.

Oh my are all being so beat around the bush with this poor girl..hippiechick heres the straight truth. He's cheatin on you girl. ..I'm not going to sugar coat it. Lose him like a bad habit. TRUST me on this. Seriously continue going to counseling for your own health and lose what is making you unhealthy. I would rather speak the truth to you than allow you to believe that this type of man can change. They can't and they won't. Plain and simple. He is not good enough for you. He is a liar CLEARLY as well as a cheater. God bless you in your journey to happiness.

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :