I m feet n healthy

By January 24, 2016 - 2:11pm

I cannot able to sleep at nights my brain vibrates n My head pains I little scared please in dis scenario what I must do I need help to get rid of it can plz somebody help me it something danger sign is dis happing to me pass from a week

Hi MurtazaLimdiwala859

You need a medical examination to know what is going on. You may be suffering from migraines, stress, anxiety or even an injury that you are unaware of. Your doctor will talk to you about your lifestyle and all your symptoms and may do a scan to see if there is anything going on in your brain/head/neck that could be causing this. It's also important to stay fully hydrated.
I hope you better better, please call your doctor soon.