Q: 

I miss my bc pill and will get pregnant?

By July 11, 2016 - 2:24am

Hi,

I miss my bc pills and I had unprotected sex with my Boyfriend and now I had breakthrough bleeding. Just concern about it and will I get pregnant?

Thanks for the reply. But I research that some say I can get pregnant even on breakthrough bleeding? I miss my bc pill on Saturday till Monday. And I had unprotected sex with my Boyfriend from Friday to Sunday and he ejeculated me. And realise by missing the pills I had breakthrough bleeding. Should I be worried still? Or will there be a chance for me to be pregnant?

HERWriter Guide (reply to SSharil1977)

Hi again!

As I said, pregnancy may still be possible. The only way to know is to take a pregnancy test instead of just wondering about it - that's what they are for.

How soon can I do the test?

Hello SSharill1977

Thank you for your question!

To know if you are pregnant you will need to take a pregnancy test. Missing pills can certainly lead to pregnancy.

But if you are now experiencing breakthrough bleeding , the odds are that you are not pregnant. A test will let you know for sure.

Thanks for the reply Susan. I do some research and some say that I can get pregnant even on breakthrough bleeding. I miss my bc pill from Saturday to Monday and I had unprotected sex with my Boyfriend from Friday to Sunday. He did ejeculated me and now I had breakthrough bleeding. Will there be a chance for me to get pregnant? And I just started this new pack on July 1st. I'm on 21 days pill.

Tags: