Q: 

I miss the pill 3 day's in a row, could I be pregnant?

By January 3, 2016 - 9:55pm

I missed the pills 3 days in a row and took them as adviced as soon as I rememebered. Like 3 days later my boyfriend and I were having sex and the condom was bugging him to much so he took it off and we continued to have sex for a very short period of time after remembering I had messed up the pill. He did not ejaculate but I'm still freaking out because of the pre ejaculation. Is it possible that I could be preganant? The more feedback the better. Thank you all so much

It's possible to get pregnant if there was any sperm in the pre-ejaculate but since we don't know if there was, we can only speculate.

When you miss three or more pills you need to throw that pack out and start a new pack and use condoms for at least 7 days following.

Susan,
It's been a few days since the unprotected sex and I've had a couple mood swing episodes and today I craved ice cream. Should I be worried?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Avjn15)

Hi again!

It takes at least 5 days for pregnancy to occur after sex so you wouldn't be having cravings already - that takes weeks. Mood swings are common.
Try to relax and see what happens.

Also I asked this question after missing the pills and I didn't throw out the pack. I just double up on them and continued to take them. What could happen.

HERWriter Guide (reply to Avjn15)

Nothing can happen.

If you made up your pills as prescribed, then your risk should not be raised. Your pharmacist can help you further.

Could I miss my period for Double on the pills I missed?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Avjn15)

It's not very likely.

Try to relax - stress can cause the menstrual cycle to become irregular. We can't really give you much more information - the information we can give you is a bit general since this is a website , not your healthcare provider.

Thank you so much for your help.

HERWriter Guide (reply to Avjn15)

You're welcome.

Hi Susan,
I'm sorry for all the questions but I'm having mood swings and being emotional. Those are are both early pregnancy and pms symptoms. I'm suppose to get my period next week. It's been 1 week since the unprotected sex. Could it be my period or pregnancy?

Tags: