Q: 

I missed 1 pill on the 8th day of my pills and had unprotected sex with my bf on the next morning and he ejaculate inside .

My period was may 1st but i started my pills diane 35 (21 day) on the 5th of may,but i missed 1 pill on the 12th day of may and then had unprotected sex with my bf on the morning of 13th and he ejaculate inside,then i took my missed pill am i at risk of pregnancy?im so worried im not ready!its just less than a week after we had sex but i feel too much cramping like im having period and bit pain on my breast!

Guide

Welcome to EmpowHER. Thank you for reaching out to us with your possible pregnancy concern.

If you missed only one dose and made up for it by doubling up as soon as possible, you should have been protected.

Withdrawal bleeding will be proof.

Regards,