I missed 3 pills and I had unprotected sex 4 days ago ... help???

This is my first time taking the pills i started the ring 2 months ago and i stopped it was uncomfortable and i started the pills this week & i missed 3 silly me & i didn't get my period yet its about to be 1 month and i just started the pills so Idk what to do ?

Start a new pack and use a back up (condoms) for 10 days.  Take a pregnancy test in three weeks to make sure you are not pregnant. 

Set an alarm on your phone so that you don't miss any more pills.