i missed 5 pilss because i was taking painkilllers and antibotics after surgery.should i wait until my next period to take them?

i need to know can i start a new pill pack or hould i wait for 3 weeks until my period starts then take a new pack?i have some bledding since i stopped taking the pills is this normal?please help thank you

Thanks for your question and I hope your surgery went well.

After missing so many pills, the best and safest plan to start once again when you get your period (like you did the first time you started the birth control pill) and make sure you use protection until then.

I hope this helps and thanks for writing!

My surgery went wel thank you.
I realy appreciate your help because im now living in a foreign country and cant always find a English speaking Doctor.
Yes this realy was a big help.Thank you so much Susan.:)

You are very welcome and feel free to talk to us anytime you have a question!