I missed birth control on days 2 and 3 and had unprotected sex on day 1

On day 4 I took 5 pills but then I was taken off birth control for health reasons regarding my heart. How likely is it that I'm pregnant. It's been 5 days since I had sex and I'm not feeling off at all but still worried because I don't get my period for 14 more days and it is sometimes late, is there a high chance I could be pregnant?

Thanks for your post. 

We really cannot tell you the likelihood of pregnancy but it's probably not very high since you had sex right at the beginning of the months and then took a large dose of hormones.  I'd say your risk is very low. 

I know it's frustrating now to have to wait but Mother Nature still rules the roost in these matters.