I missed a few days of my pill, but took two as soon as I remembered. I had unprotected sex before taking the two pills, could I be pregnant?

I forgot to take my pill 2 days in a row, but on the 3rd day I took two pills at the same time. Although this was after I had unprotected sex. The pills that I missed were in the second week of my pack. I've been spotting for 3 days and I assumed it would stop when i continued my pills but it has yet to stop. Should I continue taking my pills or should I just stop and wait until I get my new pack? Also, what are the chances of me being pregnant?

Firstly, we can't tell you what your chances of pregnancy are but we can tell you that anytime you have unprotected sex, you raise your risk of pregnancy.

Since you have your pill packet, you need to look up the instructions on missed pills (they are pretty clear and should be in the little packet that comes with your Pill packet) and see if what you did was actually correct.

Regarding the spotting, it may be due to making up your pills (that's not common but it can happen!) but a call to your doctor may be a good idea. Also, use a back up (like a condom) for the next week, if you are feeling worried about a possible pregnancy.

And keep taking your pills as instructed until you get your period. Then you'll know you're fully protected again. It sounds like your period is due in about a week? Will you update us then?