i missed my period?

By Anonymous December 3, 2014 - 1:04pm

so i had sex November 30th and it was unprotected for the first 10 minutes then he put a condom on. i was supposed to get my period the 1st... its now the third and its still not here. i'm not sure if i'm being paranoid because i'm in college and really cant have a baby or if i should be worried?

it was a day before my period. i just don't understand why it would be late though..

This is probably the third time you're a bit late. 

If you remain concerned, a pregnancy test will let you know.

i also should add that my period is always on time its been late like once or twice.

If your period was due a couple of days after you had sex, then it's not likely at all that you are pregnant. Pregnancy generally occurs mid-cycle. I think you are probably just late. 

A pregnancy  test will ease your mind.